it's almost spooky season! with the fall season comes all sorts of fun activities, especially on october 31st... HALLOWEEN!
as fun as halloween is, sometimes it can really break the bank. think about it. you spend a bunch of money on items that you probably will never wear again. i got to thinking- what if there were items you could buy for a halloween costume that could be worn... for other occasions? now that's a concept. so i started brainstorming some cute halloween costume ideas on pinterest + figured out, it's a lot easier than you think to stop by your favorite boutique and pick out some items that work for halloween outfits + look cute in your closet the rest of the year! so let's take a look at some fun halloween outfits put together by mode!
everyone's fave intergalactic cowgirl is back this year with some cute new pieces that can be worn for all sorts of other events + outings!
- pair any cool shiny piece, such as this disco ball dress, with a heeled cowgirl boot and a hat to create a one of a kind look!
- a good western boot or bootie is always a good investment during fall time + we have a few super cute options for you!
- another cute idea we came up with was our ocean waves two piece set, whose design gives off kind of space-y kace-y vibes.
- if you're feeling bold, our mesh dress is the perfect way to layer some cool shorts, a sparkly bandeau, and some boots!
- top off these looks with a sparkly cowboy hat + bold makeup to really tie the look together!
time to get your WORKOUT ON! grab your most colorful scrunchie + get ready because we have some super cute pieces perfect for this costume!
- unique + colorful leggings are a MUST! grab these tie dye marble leggings or these distressed leggings as a statement!
- these platform chunky sneaks scream 90's + are such a cute piece for days other than halloween too!
- thank goodness tie dye is a hot trend right now because we are OBSESSING over it! and so would any 90's babe! this tie dye bodysuit and rainbow bike shorts are another fun option for this costume!
- you never know if it's going to be chilly on halloween night, so a cute 90's vibe zip up is the perfect way to stay warm while making sure your outfit is on point!
- finish off the look with a hot pink lip, chunky socks + a scrunchie to really give off all the 90's vibes!
JEEPERS! this costume is everything! if you love the scooby doo gang as much as me, then you know that sweet velma is the ultimate halloween costume! you could pick any of the gang members, but velma's colors + vibe brought together some amazing fall pieces that can be worn separately as well!
- velma is all about the orange + tan colors! this orange sweater is a perfect option to pair with a corduroy skirt to give off the velma vibes!
- not feeling the sweater? we also have an orange tie top that velma would absolutely love!
- the key to velma's outfit is a good tall boot to wear with a skirt! these heeled boots are a perfect option, OR you could go for these heeled combat boots + pair them with some classic orange velma tights!
- finally, hop on amazon or run by your local target to find a pair of velma's signature square glasses! grab your friends + all pick out a character to really bring the scooby gang together!
we are so excited to see what you all do with a little creativity when it comes to halloween! make sure to tag us on insta @shopmode.fashion if you use some fun mode pieces to bring your halloween outfit together!